This video tutorial from radeon4350 shows how to connect dualshock PS3 console controller to PC.
First, download driver software from here: http://www.motionjoy.com/download
Next, connect controller to PC using USB connection.
Install driver software.
Then browse to All Programs from Start menu, select Motionjoy and press Instal motion driver. Run this as an administrator.
Reboot your computer. Open DS3 utility from start menu and select Use as 360 controller option.
Your controller now will work with 360 compatible games.
To get your controller work with 360 non compatible games, download and install Xpadder application from here: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Xpadder-Download-45445.html.
Open Xpadder and click Create a new layout. Then follow on-screen instructions.
Assign keyboard key for each controller button. Thus you will be able to play any non 360 compatible game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades